Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wait a Minute: People are actually reading?

Hey, all. Not sure if anyone is still reading this but I started clicking around this blog for the first time in many, many months and, holy moly, I thought no one was reading but the comments are convincing me otherwise!

I apologize for not updating. If any of you are still reading this or finding your way to this blog, please drop me a comment or drop me a line. Would love to link back.

Addendum: Ex-Lion Tamer, if you're at there, hit me up. Your kung fu is strong. There is much you can teach me.

Also, now have moderated comments per the suggestion to keep the spam out. Thank you!

2 Comments:

Blogger About Greg Comfort said...

Hey Charlie. Great to have you back mate. I assume this means you might be getting some sleep at night now?

That cover sight is very cool, thanks for the heads-up.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Charlie Kondek said...

Thanks, Greg! Yes, we're sleeping. Even so, I haven't had a lot of time for TV - but I'm all the way through Season One and ready to start updating this site. You guys have inspired me. Thank you.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home