Thursday, October 12, 2006

But the most interesting thing in TV these days...

...is not even Kung Fu. It's the MLB playoffs, and my team is in it for the first time in years. In fact, it looks like we're going to the World Series! GO TIGERS!

Yes, the baby and I were up watching the Tiges put away the A's in game 2 of the series. I was on the edge of my seat. (Okay, not really. I was, as usual, on my back with the infant on my chest.) I still remember watching the Marlins play in the series when my first son was a baby. Anywho, great series, last night's game was wonderful - talk about plot, character and drama, it's all right here! My heart actually went out to the A's when they stocked the bases in the 9th and then popped out, ending their hopes with a whimper. Sports in general and baseball specifically doesn't get much better than that!

UPDATE (Saturday, October 14): WE ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES! YYYEAHH, BABY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home